Volunteering with Peeps
People volunteer with Peeps for a number of reasons, mainly give something back to a community that has helped them or loved ones through difficult times.
Volunteers can help out in a number of ways – you may consider joining our team if you:
- have experienced or understand HIE (yourself, family, friend or colleague).
- have a strong ability to listen and support others.
- have the enthusiasm to get involved and work with our passionate support group.
- have a little time to dedicate to making a difference to the lives of others.
There are lots of roles available to suit your experience and other commitments:
- Peer Support Volunteer
- Social Media Supporter
- Parent Panel Member
- Professional Panel Member
If you have answered yes to some of our volunteering qualities, we'd love you to apply to be a volunteer for Peeps. Please save, fill out and send us the form below, via email or post.Download our application form